Frye Veronica Slouch Boot

Updated : August 23, 2013
Check Frye Veronica Slouch, pull on women’s boot! Extended or wide calf, it comes in a range of top fashion colors: cranberry, slate, black and more. Find reviews, discounted items, compare styles, shop cheap, buy trendy new boots for women on sale.

1. Frye Veronica Slouch Boot – Video

2. Women’s Frye Veronica Slouch Boot

Frye Veronica Slouch Boot

With just over 1″ heel, durable textured outsole and lightly padded insole Frye Veronica Slouch boot provides stability and comfort. It comes in more than dozen colors, so you can easy find the color and the leather finish of your dreams. This pull on boot has a little slip at the top of the shaft to make your on and off easier and also has a strap with the buckle placed over it, so you can adjust your fit. This style comes also in a wide calf and it is priced from about $330  – $370 depending on the color, at present the taupe color being discounted to about $260. 

 

3. Frye Boots Shopping

  • Similar Frye Styles To Frye Veronica Slouch Boot

4. Frye Veronica Slouch Boot Review

Frye Veronica Slouch boot reviews are based on the opinions of more than 450 customers. With a large number like that, you sure get the real picture. 90% of all customers gave it 5 star and the remaining 10% ranked it 4 star. It is an amazing score and surely proves that this boot is a star. Customers agree Frye Veronica Slouch boot fits perfect – very true to size. They are amazed how comfortable it really is. Some reviewers who own Frye Harness as well say Veronica is much more comfy. Leather is butter soft and foot bed has lots of padding. Those with larger calves (15.5″) say they can fit Veronica fine. The great thing about it is you can adjust the shaft opening to fit smaller calves.

Recent Customer Review

Frye Veronica Slouch Boot Review

5. Related Posts

Previous post:

Next post:

--------