Ariat Fatbaby Boots

Updated : August 22, 2013
With Ariat Fatbaby you can explore whole new world of women’s boots’ fashion trends. Check out top western styles, compare colors plus make shopping for great quality cowboy boots fun! Browse retailers, find best prices, shop as cheap as possible.

1. Ariat Fatbaby Boot – Product Video

2. About Ariat Fatbaby Boot

 

ARIAT FATBABY BOOTSWestern inspired Ariat Fatbaby boots have charm of the ladies cowgirl boots, but they are made with use of the best technologies. Round toe box is wide and roomy. Rubber sole is nice and flexible. Plus inside of the Fatbaby boot there is a cushion insert which helps you walk miles without feeling it in your feet. Select between variety of trendy colors. Pull on design as well as the fact Ariat Fatbaby can be worn with most of the outfits, make this Fatbaby cutie one of the most popular women’s Ariat cowboy boots.

3. Ariat Boots Shopping

4. Ariat Fatbaby Boots Review

Reviews that have left numerous happy customers show Ariat Fatbaby has top overall rating. At present it has more than 150 reviews of which 90% are rating it top marks -giving it 5 stars while remaining 10 % rating Fatbaby  4 star. Although fit specialist says Fatbaby  fits true to size, some reviewers say it runs 1/2 size large, while most of them agree width and  shaft size are accurate. Unless you have a wide foot, you order one half size down. Add to it moderate arch support – you have a little fatbaby boot of your dreams! Reviewers agree these are the most comfortable boots ever. They are great for casual wear and wonderful in the snow and ice. Of course, you would need to waterproof them with spray first. Just keep in mind that if you already own Ariat western boots (as I do) that fatbaby boots fit very differently. They are looser, chunkier and are cut wider. Customers highly recommend Ariat Fatbaby boots. Because Ariat quality is outstanding.

5. Explore Related Posts

Previous post:

Next post:

--------